More than 35,000 customers were without power in North Texas Sunday night after heavy rain and wind blew through the area.
Oncor reported five counties with significant power outages in the Metroplex. As of 6 p.m. Sunday, the power loss count was:
- 2,396 outages in Tarrant County
- 17,214 outages in Dallas County
- 6,369 outages in Collin County
- 9,174 outages in Denton County
- 3,862 outages in Kaufman County
Haslet Fire-Rescue said some areas in Haslet are also without power. One specific area where officials urge caution a traffic signal without power on the intersection of Avondale-Haslet Road and Farm-to-Market Road 156.
Oncor estimates power will return to individuals in Collin and Tarrant counties by 8:30 p.m. and Dallas County by 9 p.m.