If you're going to be out and about this weekend, you'll want to take note of several areas where road closures will cause significant travel delays in the Metroplex.
Along Interstate 635, several areas will be impacted that are part of the LBJ Connector project.
- Full Closure — EB exit ramp from Marsh to entrance ramp east of Joe Ratcliff from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Jan. 16-19.
- Full Closure — WB Frontage Road between Marsh and Webb Chapel from Jan. 23 at 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. Jan. 26.
- Full Closure — All WB lanes of I-635 between Marsh and Webb Chapel will be closed from 9 p.m. Jan. 30 until 6 a.m. Feb. 2.
- Lanes Closed — EB/WB between Welch and Josey Friday 9 p.m. to 10 a.m., Saturday 7 p.m. to noon Sunday.
- Lanes Closed — EB/WB between Webb Chapel and Interstate 35E nightly Jan. 8-31 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Lanes Closed — EB/WB between Welch and Coit nightly Jan. 8 to June 8 between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Part of Loop 12 in Irving between Grauwyler and Texas 114 will be closed nightly through Feb. 6. The road will be closed overnight from 10:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. for bridge repair at Texas 183.
In Fort Worth, the northbound Chisholm Trail Parkway Montgomery Street ramp to University Drive will be closed Jan. 16 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
In Melissa, the north and southbound lanes of U.S. Highway 75 will be closed at Melissa Road to allow for the demolition of the Melissa Road Bridge. Traffic will be diverted off the highway and onto the Frontage Road between 8 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. Saturday.
Farm-to-Market Road 2499 in Flower Mound will be reduced to one lane Friday night and through the weekend as crews repair a bridge in the DFW Connector project.