The Fort Worth Transportation Authority (The T) will make minor adjustments affecting 10 bus routes beginning Sunday, June 7.
The T will make changes to the following routes:
- Route 1 - Hemphill, Route - 3 Riverside, Route 21 - Boca Raton, Route - 25 - Crosstown and Route 27 - Como will have minor timepoint adjustments in the evenings for improved consistency on these routes.
- Route 5a - Evans Avenue will depart La Gran Plaza northbound, six minutes earlier for better connections to Route 24 (weekday).
- Route 15 Stockyards - Re-route of southbound bus to remain on Houston Street on Saturdays.
- Route 25 - Crosstown - Depart La Gran Plaza westbound three minutes earlier on Sundays.
- Route 27- Como northbound and Route 57- Como/Montgomery northbound will use Diaz instead of Geddes on Weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Route 46 - Jacksboro Highway - The schedule has added one earlier trip on weekdays at 5:58 a.m. from Old Mill Creek/Jacksboro Highway.
The T added that the Route 46 schedule has been updated for more consistent times throughout the day. All inbound trips will depart earlier from the end of the line at Old Mill Creek at Jacksboro Highway.
The changes are necessary, the T said, to improve efficiency and connection times for customers.
"The T evaluates routes three times a year and makes changes in response to development, population shifts and feedback from customers in order to maintain efficient operation and improve ridership experience," The T said in a news release Tuesday.
The T said new printed schedules for affected routes are available at The T's administrative offices and on buses serving the affected routes.