Forest Park Boulevard in Fort Worth will be experiencing closures for construction Sunday.
North- and southbound Forest Park Boulevard between Parkview Drive and eastbound Interstate 30 frontage road will be closed from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday, March 22.
The following detours will be available.
- Westbound I-30 to southbound Forest Park Boulevard: Take the University Drive exit south, then travel east on Rosedale Street to Forest Park Boulevard.
- Eastbound I-30 to northbound Forest Park Boulevard: Take the Summit Avenue exit, turn north on Summit Avenue, then west on the westbound I-30 frontage road to turn north on Forest Park Boulevard.
- Continuing north on Forest Park Boulevard: Take the I-30 eastbound frontage road and turn north onto Summit Avenue to the I-30 westbound frontage road, enter I-30 westbound and exit Forest Park Boulevard.
- Northbound Forest Park Boulevard to westbound I-30: Turn west onto Rosedale Street and enter westbound I-30 using the entrance ramp from Rosedale Street.
- Continuing south on Forest Park Boulevard: Take the westbound I-30 frontage road to enter westbound I-30, exit south on University Drive, then travel east on Rosedale Street to Forest Park Boulevard.
- Southbound Forest Park Boulevard to eastbound I-30: Take Parkview Drive to westbound I-30, exit Montgomery Street, turn left on Montgomery Street, turn left on the eastbound I-30 frontage road and continue to I-30.
All closures are subject to weather conditions and will be postponed, if necessary.