Yes, it's Tax Day, but even if you're not getting money back from the IRS, you can get some back from local businesses.
- P.F Chang's is offering a wicked 15% off discount for customers today, excluding gratuity and tax (we're assuming).
- Whole Foods WAS going offer a cool tax-free deal for any item in the store -- until questions were raised about the legality of that deal...oops.
- T.G.I. Friday's is giving you a $5 gift card when you spend $15 to $25 on a meal and $10 if you spend more than $25.
- Abacus is offering a four-course dinner for $45, plus 1/2 priced specialty drinks and martinis every Wednesday.
- SideDish has a deal at Tramontana offering 25% off of the food total! You'll need to visit SideDish for the details and how to claim this big discount.
- Cinnebon locations (uh...are they just in malls?) will give away free Tax Day Bites -- or you can enter their essay contest to win a $100 gift card.
- Maggie Moo's has an "e-cone-omic" plan to give one free scoop of ice cream to anyone who walks in.
- McCormick & Schmick's seafood is offering a $10.40 gift certificate for a future use, plus $15 to $20 entrees are being reduced to $10.40 for Tax Day. Add in themed drinks like a pint of Samuel Adams Deduction Draft and you've got a dinner-time stop after filing the packet. [Thanks to Townie Jay for this one]
Got a deal we should know about? Send an e-mail and we'll post it.