- 1417-19 Commerce Street, a 11,450 square foot former restaurant built in 1932 and purchased by Westmount in 1997;
- 1503 Commerce Street, an 8,400 square foot former restaurant acquired by Westmount in 1997;
- 1505 Commerce Street, an office building built in 1900 and purchased by Westmount in 2005;
- 1511 Commerce Street, a 15,000 square foot former retail/office built in 1928, now carrying a historical designation and acquired by Westmount in 1995; and
- 1604 Main Street, a 47,724 square foot former retail/office built in 1914 and purchased by Westmount in 1996 from Neiman-Marcus.
No word yet on what the new owners will do with the buildings -- maybe this is a start of a new reality TV series called "Flip This Vacant Building."