Fit Men Cook’s Kevin Curry shares his delicious Grilled Shrimp Tostada recipe. Trust us, make these for dinner tonight!
Grilled Shrimp Tostadas
- Red & Green Bell Peppers
- Red Onion (optional)
- Kevin’s Thick-Cook Sea Blend or any seasoning of your choice
- Pico De Gallo (optional)
- Soak skewers in water for 30-minutes before use
- Cut red & green peppers into small squares
- Stick bell pepper and shrimp onto skewers – use 2 skewers to keep from spinning
- Spray skewers with avocado oil
- Add Kevin’s Thick-Cook Sea Blend seasoning
- Place kabobs on grill
- Grill kabobs for approximately 2-3 minutes each side
- Squeeze half a lime on shrimp will grilling
- Remove kabobs from the grill
- Add to the top of the tostada
- Add Pico De Gallo (optional)
- Add Avocado Crema on top (recipe below)
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro (with stems)
- Juice from one lime
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or olive)
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- For a thinner sauce, simply add tablespoons of almond milk, water or lime juice.
- Season to taste with sea salt & pepper.