If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Cincinnati (-3.0) at Buffalo — The Bengals remained undefeated with a spectacular comeback win over the Seahawks last week, and now they get a fading Bills team that will likely be without starting quarterback Tyrod Taylor.
2. Houston at Jacksonville (-1.0) — The Jaguars aren't great, but they aren't bad either. The Texans have massively underperformed and have had issues scoring points. Picking the Jags as a favorite seems absolutely insane, but I'm going to do it.
Connecting you to your favorite North Texas sports teams as well as sports news around the globe.
3. Arizona (-3.5) at Pittsburgh — We've been riding the Cardinals for most of the year, and even though they're on the road and not at home where they're near unbeatable, we'll take the Carson Palmer-led Cardinals offense and that defense over Mike Vick.
4. Carolina (+7.0) at Seattle — This line seems crazy. The Seahawks are set to get Marshawn Lynch back, but they just aren't a dominant team this year. The Panthers aren't dominant, either, but they've somehow found their way to 4-0 even after a season-ending injury to star receiver Kelvin Benjamin in the preseason.
5. New England (-7.5) at Indianapolis — The Patriots are on a mission this year, led by their jilted quarterback, Tom Brady — simply destroy everyone in their path. The Colts aren't a good team, even if they have star quarterback Andrew Luck back this week, and the Patriots should have their way with them.
Last week: 2-2-1. 2015 season: 13-11-1.