If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Indianapolis (-7) at Tennessee — Just like last week, the Colts don't have much to play for. But last week against the Cowboys, the Colts were flat-out embarrassed. Expect payback against an awful Titans team, even if Indy sits its starters early in the game.
2. Chicago at Minnesota (-6.5) — The Bears are a complete disaster. A week after benching Jay Cutler and his monster contract, the embattled quarterback will be back under center after Jimmy Claussen suffered a concussion last week. The Bears will be facing a young Vikings team that actually playing well right now.
Connecting you to your favorite North Texas sports teams as well as sports news around the globe.
3. Philadelphia at New York Giants (-3) — Expect to see a complete tank job here. The Eagles all but saw their season come to an end with their loss last Saturday to Washington, and Dallas finished them off the next day with its rout of Indy. Odell Beckham Jr. and Eli Manning have been on fire lately, and don't expect anything different here.
4. St. Louis at Seattle (-12.5) — Here's the thing about this game: The Seahawks might not score a ton of points against a pretty good Rams defense, but they certainly won't give up much. That being said, we watched last week as Russell Wilson & Co. ripped a stout Cardinals defense to shreds.
5. Dallas at Washington (+6) — Not real sure the Cowboys will win this game, but if they do, it'll be close. The Redskins have played the Cowboys well, especially with Jim Haslett running the Redskins' defense. He'll cook something up, and that coupled with the fact the game means nothing to Dallas barring some crazy results elsewhere means we're in for a close one.
Last week: 3-2. 2014 season: 33-41-1.
(Yes, it's been an awful season!)