If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Cleveland at Seattle (-15.0) — The Seahawks, other than Carolina anyway, might be the best team in football at the moment, which is a far cry from what people were saying about them just a few short weeks ago. Since then, Russell Wilson has caught fire throwing the ball, and the defense is getting back to Seattle defenses of old.
2. Green Bay (-3.0) at Oakland — The Raiders looked to be a surprise team earlier in the year but have fallen off a bit and are now looking for a win to get back to .500 on the season. The Packers are starting to heat up again thanks to a newfound running game led by Eddie Lacy.
Connecting you to your favorite North Texas sports teams as well as sports news around the globe.
3. Detroit at New Orleans (-2.5), Monday night — The Saints are awful. But Drew Brees is still good, especially at home. The Lions just aren't that great. This will be a pretty high-scoring game between two bad teams, but given the fact it's a Monday night primetime game in New Orleans, we'll give the Saints the nod.
4. Atlanta at Jacksonville (-3.0) — It's hard to remember a team looking better than the Falcons did over the first six games of the season and then look any worse from that point on, but that's what this Falcons team has done with six straight losses. The Jaguars have lots of good skill guys on offense and will score some points.
5. New York Jets (-3.0) at Dallas, Saturday night — The Jets are playing for a lot. I guess the Cowboys are, but not realistically. The Jets have a ton going well right now on offense from quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick to their running game and then Fitzpatrick's top target, Brandon Marshall.
Last week: 1-4. 2015 season: 28-31-1.
(Missed Week 12 and Week 13)