If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. San Diego at Kansas City (-10.5) — The Chiefs are fighting for a playoff spot. The Chargers are fighting for, well, nothing. The Chiefs are at home, where they're tough to beat, and their defense has been pretty great as of late, while Alex Smith has been solid. It's a big line, but it shouldn't matter.
2. Washington at Chicago (-3.5) — The Redskins have been good at home, despite losing to Dallas last week. But they've been god-awful on the road, and they hit the road to face the Bears on Sunday. The Bears are probably a better team than the Redskins, and couple that with Washington's road woes, and this seems like an easy pick.
Connecting you to your favorite North Texas sports teams as well as sports news around the globe.
3. Buffalo (+1.0) at Philadelphia — You know who wants to have a huge game on Sunday? Oh, I know! LeSean McCoy! McCoy was sent packing by Chip Kelly this offseason, and he's been playing well for the Bills now that he appears to be healthy. Heck, he ran for 112 yards against a very good Houston defense last week, so imagine what he might do to Kelly and the Eagles.
4. Atlanta at Carolina (-7.5) — Remember when the Falcons were good? It's hard, but think hard. Doesn't matter though, because they aren't good anymore. The Panthers, on the other hand, are very good, and they're at home. This game should be a runaway win for Cam Newton & Co.
5. Dallas (+7.0) at Green Bay — The Packers just haven't been very good for the last couple of months, and a big reason for that has been the lack of offensive punch from Green Bay. Dallas' defense has been increasingly solid, and that alone should keep this game close.
Last week: 1-4. 2015 season: 27-27-1.
(Missed Week 12 and Week 13)