If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Green Bay at Minnesota (-1.0) — How the times have changed. The Packers are struggling and the Vikings have been one of the most under-the-radar teams in the NFL with the league's leading rusher and an improving young quarterback who's found a new stud receiver in Stefon Diggs. Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers is in the worst stretch of his career, and the Packers have lost three straight games.
2. Cincinnati at Arizona (-5.0) — The Cardinals have a great homefield advantage, specifically when it comes to their defense, which thrives in front of the home crowd. The Bengals are coming off a surprising loss to Houston — their first of the season — and will have redemption on their mind, but it's going to be tough sledding in the desert.
Connecting you to your favorite North Texas sports teams as well as sports news around the globe.
3. Buffalo at New England (-7.5), Monday night — The NFL revenge tour continues at Foxboro on Monday night against the rival Bills, except one thing, the Bills never actually beat the Patriots. That trend will continue in primetime, and at home, expect a big Pats win, even without Julian Edelman.
4. St. Louis (+2.5) at Baltimore — The Ravens are actually favored against an NFL team for some reason. The Rams have been up and down this year, and they'll be starting Case Keenum for the first time under center after they benched Nick Foles, but expect a win here behind defense and Todd Gurley.
5. Dallas (-1.0) at Miami — The Cowboys are road favorites after losing seven straight games? What??!? Well, a lot of that has to do with the fact they got back their heart and soul, Tony Romo, this week and he'll be making his first start since Week 2. That's enough for a Cowboys win.
Last week: 3-2. 2015 season: 26-23-1.