If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Indianapolis at Buffalo (+2.5) — This is an intriguing matchup between arguably the game's best quarterback and Rex Ryan's new team in Buffalo. The Bills' defense appears to be awfully legit, and the Colts have proven time and time again they can't adequately protect Andrew Luck under center. This game is in Buffalo in Ryan's first game — a perfect storm for an upset, which might not be seen as one a few weeks down the road. If you're feeling really brave, take the Bills straight up.
2. Seattle at St. Louis (+4.0) — Again, we have a home underdog to go with. The Rams have the makings of being one of the annual surprises that jumps up into the postseason picture behind a really, really good defense and a new quarterback in Nick Foles. The Seahawks will be suffering from Super Bowl hangover and this game will be awfully close.
Connecting you to your favorite North Texas sports teams as well as sports news around the globe.
3. Miami (-3.5) at Washington — The Dolphins are another team who could jump up into the playoffs in 2015, and the Redskins are definitely not that. The Redskins are an absolute mess. This game shouldn't be close, as Miami plays strong defense and added Ndamukong Suh and appear to be set up nicely offensively, as well.
4. Minnesota (-2.5) at San Francisco, Monday night — Adrian Peterson is back and should be the league's leading rusher once again as long as he stays healthy. One thing's for sure, he's fresh. The 49ers defense is nothing like what it used to be, and Colin Kaepernick is bad.
5. New York Giants (+6.0) at Dallas Cowboys — The Cowboys will win this game, but look out. The Giants will be able to put up points with Eli Manning tossing the ball to Odell Beckham and Rueben Randle, not to mention touchdown machine Larry Donnell at tight end. The Cowboys' offense has some unanswered questions. We'll get answers on Sunday night, but don't be shocked if this is a close one.