Officials say an electrician has died after being shocked while working on power lines at an under-construction school in San Antonio.
The Judson Independent School District says the electrocution victim was discovered Thursday afternoon when co-workers noticed they had not seen him for a while.
District spokesman Steve Linscomb says the man was found unconscious and transported to a hospital, where he died. His name wasn't immediately released.
The latest news from around North Texas.
Linscomb says the electrician was working on power lines in the walls of the new high school. Authorities believe the man came in contact with live wires.
The campus is scheduled to open next year.