Three-Alarm Apt. Fire in Grand Prairie

Firefighters spent Tuesday afternoon battling a fire at an apartment complex in Grand Prairie.

The Grand Prairie Fire Department says the fire at Clayton's Mark Apartments in the 500 block of SW 23rd Street started as a kitchen fire.

Six units were destroyed in the blaze and eight other units were damaged.

25 people living at the complex were displaced. The American Red Cross was working to help those people.

No one was injured in the fire according to the Grand Prairie Fire Department.

Contact Us