Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) will be discussing the Texas economy Tuesday following a discussion with local business leaders in San Antonio.
Abbott planned to hear from construction workers, small business leaders, and advocates on how Texas can support small businesses and workers in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Following the roundtable, Abbott will discuss the state's efforts amid the pandemic.
The listening session participants will include:
- Blaine Beckman - President, Associated General Contractors San Antonio
- Chase Botkin - Superintendent, Myers Concrete
- James Christi - Senior Superintendent, Stellar
- Frank Fuentes - Chairman, Hispanic Contractors Association
- Leo Gomez - President & CEO, Brooks
- Tony Ortiz - Foreman, Faith Technologies
- Patrick Richardson - Owner, Silo
- Annie Spilman - Texas State Director, National Federation of Independent Business
- Joshua Surface - Project Manager, J3 Company
- David Weaver - Assistant Superintendent, Stellar
- Mario Valdez - General Superintendent, J3 Company
- Stanislas Vilgrain - Founder & Chairman of the Board of Directors, Cuisine Solutions