Wet and icy conditions have contributed to several wrecks and closures in North Texas Tuesday morning.
- Sideways truck blocks westbound Interstate 30 ramp to southbound Loop 12 in Dallas.
- Wreck involving a semitrailer shuts down northbound Interstate 45 near Simpson Stuart Road.
- Vehicle slid off Interstate 20 and hit an overpass column near U.S. 67 in Dallas.
- Two left lanes of southbound U.S. 75 are blocked at Arapaho Road in Richardson.
- Icy patches caused several wrecks on Interstate 20 near Polk Street in Dallas.
- Wreck on westbound Interstate 30 at Ferguson Road in Dallas.
- Sixth Street is closed between Commerce and Henderson streets in downtown Fort Worth because of ice.
- Eastbound Interstate 30 is shut down near Belt Line Road in Grand Prairie.
- Only one lane is open on westbound Interstate 30 at Riverside Drive in Fort Worth after a vehicle flipped.