One person was electrocuted Friday while working atop an 8-story building in North Dallas, Dallas Fire-Rescue says.
Officials with the department said they responded to a report of a fire on the roof of the Park Central building on the 7600 block of LBJ Freeway at about 2:25 p.m.
When firefighters arrived at the roof, they found a deceased person on top of an electrical transformer.
The latest news from around North Texas.
It is unknown why the worker was on the roof, or how the worker ended up on the transformer.
Check back and refresh this page for the latest update. As this story is developing, elements may change.