Investigators raided eight game rooms Wednesday in McKinney during "Operation Slot Machine."
They were looking into reports of illegal gaming, money laundering and drugs, and they confiscated more than 600 gaming machines, six ATMs and more than $60,000 in cash.
Police said the evidence shows a pattern of casino-type gambling and other illegal activity.
The raid included officials from the McKinney Police Department, Department of Homeland Security, Collin County District Attorney's Office, Collin County Sheriff's Office and Texas Comptroller's Office.
The latest news from around North Texas.
Officers detained 62 people, but have not arrested anyone yet.
The search warrants were served at the following locations:
- Fortunes Game Room, 1321 North Tennessee St.
- 777 Game Room, 803 North McDonald St.
- Jackpot's Game Room, 1330 North McDonald St. #102
- Lucky Luke Game Room, 1330 North McDonald St. #202
- Lucky's Game Room, 210 West University Suite F
- Platinum Game Room, 3111 North McDonald St. #1000
- Ruby Reds, 1203 North Kentucky St. Suite A
- Venetian's Game Room, 1203 North Kentucky St. Suite C