Construction delays have postponed the grand opening of the Irving Music Factory.
The first event was scheduled for this Thursday with comedian Dave Chappelle performing, that's now been pushed back until Oct. 26, according to Live Nation Dallas.
The new opening is now set for a week from Saturday, September 9 with a performance from Texas natives, ZZ Top.
Here's a look at the rescheduled events:
- Original schedule: Thursday, Aug. 31 at the Irving Music Factory
- Rescheduled for Thursday, Oct. 26 at the Irving Music Factory
- Original schedule: Friday, Sept. 1 at the Irving Music Factory
- Rescheduled for Friday, Oct. 27 at the Irving Music Factory
- Original schedule: Saturday, Sept. 02 at the Irving Music Factory
- Reschedule date TBA
Lifehouse & Switchfoot
- Original schedule: Monday, Sept. 04 at the Irving Music Factory
- Rescheduled for Monday, Sept. 04 at the South Side Ballroom
Goo Goo Dolls
- Original schedule: Wednesday, Sept. 06 at the Irving Music Factory
- Rescheduled Wednesday, Sept. 06 at Starplex Pavilion
Original tickets for Dave Chappelle dates will be honored at rescheduled dates.
The latest news from around North Texas.
Brad Paisley could not be rescheduled yet.
Tickets for the Lifehouse & Switchfoot event will be honored at the South Side Ballroom (General Admission/Standing). Tickets for the Goo Goo Dolls event being moved to Starplex Pavilion in Dallas will be reissued by Ticketmaster Customer Service or can be exchanged at the Starplex Box Office.
Refunds will be available at point of purchase.