Interstate 635 will be experiencing the following closures this weekend as they place the final layer of pavement along the main lines.
On Friday May 15 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday May 18, all westbound lanes of 635 between the Webb Chapel exit to just east of the Interstate 35 East interchange will be closed.
All westbound traffic will be detoured to the frontage road, and will enter the bypass ramps over Webb Chapel / Josey.
The latest news from around North Texas.
Drivers will continue toward the TEXPress lanes which will be free during operations, head north on I-35E toward Denton and follow the marked detours which lead to a u-turn at Valwood Parkway.
The following ramps will be closed this weekend.
- The westbound Marsh on-ramp will be closed.
- The westbound Josey on-ramp will be closed.
- The connector ramp from westbound 635 to southbound I-35E will be closed.
- The connector ramp from westbound 635 to northbound I-35E will be closed.
- The TEXPress lanes from westboundb 635 to northbound I-35E will be free during this weekend.
- The TEXPress lanes from westbound 635 to southbound I-35E will be free during this weekend