Guest Services Include Monday Morning Evacuation

Laundry room fire forces Adolphus hotel evacuation.

Guests at one of Dallas’ finest hotels were forced out by fire Monday morning.

A fire in the hotel’s laundry room sent the smell of smoke at least eight floors into the historic downtown hotel.
Crews were able to get things under control in less than an hour.
One hotel worker had to be given oxygen at the scene, but he was not taken to the hospital.
Hotel guests were allowed back into the hotel 90 minutes after the first fire calls were reported.
Investigators say a dryer overheated causing the fire.
Contact Us