Heavy flames and thick smoke seriously damaged a Dallas restaurant Tuesday morning.
The fire started just after 10 a.m. at Red Lobster on Technology Boulevard, just off Northwest Highway.
Flames could be seen shooting out from the top of the restaurant.
The restaurant wasn't open at the time of the fire, so no customers were there. However, a few employees were inside when the fire began. They all made it out safely.
Investigators determined the fire was accidental and began in an exterior wall as the most probable result of an unspecified electrical short in the fixed wiring, according to Dallas Fire-Rescue officials.
"Though the fire began outside, it made its way into the front of the restaurant before spreading throughout more of the interior; leaving behind significant damage," fire officials said in a statement.