Irving firefighters are battling a fire at the Dr Pepper bottling plant in Irving.
Drivers reported seeing heavy smoke from state Highway 183, state Highway 114 and Storey Lane Tuesday at around 10:30 a.m.
The fire in the 2300 block of Century Center Boulevard went to two alarms at around 10:45 a.m.
The latest news from around North Texas.
Irving Fire Marshal Derek Austin said Tuesday afternoon that the fire was caused by a propane torch used during roof replacement.
The fire on the roof is isolated to one area, according to Chris Barnes manager of corporate affairs with Dr Pepper Snapple Group.
All employees were out of the building and no one was injured according to Barnes.
The Irving Fire Department said 14 pieces of fire equipment and 30 firefighters responded to the fire.