In honor of National Sushi Day coming up this Saturday, we are rolling out some interesting information on the popularity of sushi in DFW.
According to data from Grubhub collected over the past year, Dallas residents order and enjoy sushi 35 percent more than the rest of Texas.
There are a few spots that Dallasites favor the most, according to Grubhub data from June 2015 to now:
1. Little Tokyo
The latest news from around North Texas.
2. Shang Yao
3. Red Panda
4. Xin Xian
6. Asia Bowl
8. Deep Sushi
The roll that residents order the most is Salmon Sashimi by an overwhelming majority.
Here is the list of the other most popular rolls at well-known sushi restaurants in DFW:
1. Shaggy Dog Roll -- Little Tokyo
2. Spicy Tuna Roll -- Ai Sushi Sake Grill
3. California Roll -- Chow Asian
4. Shrimp Tempura Roll -- Little Tokyo
5. Rainbow Roll -- Little Tokyo
6. Paradise Roll -- Little Tokyo
7. California Roll -- Ku Sushi
8. Philadelphia Roll -- Ai Sushi Sake Grill
9. Rainbow Roll -- Ai Sushi Sake Grill
10. Shrimp Tempura Roll -- Chow Asian
For any sushi lovers out there, be sure to celebrate National Sushi Day appropriately this Saturday by eating at your favorite local restaurant or trying one of the most loved spots in the metroplex.