Fort Worth

Construction Worker Hospitalized After Electrocution in Downtown Fort Worth

A construction worker was hospitalized after he suffered injuries from electrocution while trapped underground in downtown Fort Worth Thursday afternoon, fire officials say.

The worker was trapped in an electrical vault along Texas Street in between Monroe and Taylor streets, according to the Fort Worth Fire Department.

Officials said the man was conscious, but suffered "traumatic injuries to his upper body."

Officials only described him as a "middle age male."

Contact Us