Investigators believe a gas leak led to an explosion inside a home in Oak Cliff Friday evening.
It happened after 10 p.m. in the 2500 block of Evelyn Street.
Several 911 callers told dispatchers that it looked like a house had exploded.
Six people were said to be inside the home with one being in the bathroom. The fire department believe this to be where the fire started.
The one person was taken to the hospital for treatment of non-disclosed condition. Everyone else in the house was unharmed.
Crews with Atmos Energy concluded the natural gas system in the neighborhood was safe.