It's Day 12 of the 2017 State Fair of Texas. Here's 5 things you need to know before heading to the fair on Tuesday.
- If putting dinner on the table every night is a chore, this competition is just for you. The Speedy Dishes contest kicks off Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. This competition focuses on home cooked meals that have only 6 ingredients or less. So if quick is your style, don't miss this competition in the Creative Arts Kitchen.
- Next head over to the livestock pavilion for the Pan-Am Brahman Female Show. The judging happens at 1 p.m.
- at 2:30 p.m., Chef David Pena takes over the celebrity chef kitchen. Stop by and watch him make some of his favorite dishes.
- After that, head over to the Texas Cultural Stage for a performance by Thomas Sclar y Flamenco Nuevo. The show starts at 4 p.m.
- The Chevrolet Main Stage will be the place to be at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday night. That's because Tristan Mcintosh will take the stage. The 16-year-old does it all from singing to playing the piano, mandolin, fiddle, guitar & trumpet.