Due to low demand, the city of Fort Worth is closing some COVID testing and vaccination centers next week.
In a statement Tuesday, the City of Fort Worth said it will end operations of select COVID-19 testing and vaccination centers due to low demand.
The below testing and vaccination operations will close beginning the week of Feb. 21:
- Bob Bolen Public Safety Complex
- Heritage Church of Christ
- Como Community Center
- Scarborough-Handley Field
Should the demand rise for these services, the city can respond quickly and reinstate the sites.
The City of Fort Worth said it will continue to offer the following services:
- Vaccinations for special requests and pop-up events.
- Vaccinations at First Street Mission homeless outreach every Wednesday.
- Vaccinations for homebound residents every Thursday.
- Targeted neighborhood outreach through canvassing, testing, and vaccination on Fridays and Saturdays, as scheduled.
- Testing at TEXRail North Side Station, 3001 Decatur Avenue.
To learn more, contact the COVID-19 Hotline at 817-392-8478.