Highland Park is perhaps one of the most gracious, stunning communities in the United States. Its homes rival those seen in Beverly Hills, which is why Highland Park has often been called the Beverly Hills of Dallas. Exclusive homes, jaw-dropping architecture and meticulously maintained lawns are just a few of the reasons why you should make Highland Park home.
The following top ten list details all that Highland Park has to offer:
1. Amazing, historically significant homes with a variety of architectural styles, such as French Estates, Classic Tudor Style, Colonial Revival, English Cotswald, Spanish Mediterranean Villas, Spanish Colonial Revival, Italianate Villas and French Renaissance Chateau.
2. Is often referred to as one of the most beautiful communities in the nation.
3. Meticulously landscaped lots with blooming azaleas and Texan-sized pecan and oak trees. Highland Park is often revered for its superbly maintained homes and landscape.
4. Highland Park reserves 20 percent of the available land for parks and green spaces. A beautiful blend of prestigious homes and wide open green space compliment this suburban haven.
5. The Highland Park school district is highly regarded as one of the finest educational institutions in the country.
6. Highland Park Village Shopping Center, which was the first shopping center in the country, is now an exclusive enclave of high-end shops and boutiques, as well as gorgeous grounds and landscaping.
7. Located just four miles north of downtown Dallas. Commuters into the city will find the location of Highland Park to be incredibly convenient.
8. Part of the Park Cities community. University Park and Highland Park comprise Park Cities, which offers an abundance of services and community facilities.
9. Local parks include Abbott, Davis, Fairfax, Flippen, Lakeside and Prather Parks.
10. Most houses in Highland Park sell for well over $500,000, and for good reason. This exclusive community offers some of the finest real estate in Texas.