The luxury, master-planned community of Victory Park in uptown Dallas is home to The House of Starck & Yoo, a superb, 28-story residential tower featuring over 150 luxury condominium residences.
This high-rise building, which is due to open in mid-2009, is a masterpiece of architectural design. The residences are designed by world renowned designer Philippe Starck in partnership with Yoo, and the amenities are nothing short of spectacular. Home prices for The House of Starck & Yoo will start at $399,900.
Some of this residence’s luxury, resort-style amenities will include:
- 130-foot swimming pool with lounge area on the fifth floor terrace
- Outdoor seating and dining for larger parties and gatherings on the terrace
- Full-size, state-of-the-art fitness center and owner’s lounge for the ultimate in fitness, relaxation and pampering
- Library and business center with conference room for small meetings or gatherings
- Guest apartments which provide luxury accommodations for out-of-town friends and family
- 24/7 concierge service
One, two and three-bedroom floor plans are available in The House, as are soaring ceilings, large terraces with magnificent views and gourmet kitchens with Sub-Zero, Wolf and ASKO appliances.
The amenities found throughout the units of The House have been painstakingly chosen and thoughtfully added to the exquisite interiors, making these residences simply unrivaled in beauty and elegance.
Some of the views offered by The House include downtown, the Arts District, Uptown, Victory Park and the planned Calatrava Bridge over the Trinity River.
The level of comfort, sophistication and service offered at The House of Starck and Yoo is second-to-none. Whether you are relaxing poolside, cozying up near the huge fireplace, taking advantage of the round-the-clock concierge service or enjoying your postcard views from your private terrace, you are sure to find a multitude of reasons to call The House your home.