Conveniently located at Oleander and South Adams in Forth Worth’s South Side, Oleander Place features 17 luxury townhomes and three stories, which are designed to suit today’s urban families.
The Revitalization of the South Side
Oleander Place enjoys a convenient location near the city’s Medical District and is a fine example of the exciting revitalization found throughout the area’s South Side neighborhood.
Residents of Oleander Place are perfectly poised to enjoy the cultural and arts districts, as well as the central business district, and are just minutes away from the Fort Worth’s major freeways.
The city’s South Side neighborhood is becoming increasingly popular as more homeowners are being drawn to the beautiful, mixed-used developments and classic surroundings. In addition, the many restaurants, shops and nightlife in this area provide residents with plenty to see and do.
Perhaps the best place to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of this dynamic area of the city is from the rooftop terrace and the rooftop hot tub. This tranquil spot offers up some of the finest views of the Fort Worth skyline.
Residence Amenities and Features
The residences of Oleander Place boast open floor plans, flexible spaces and plenty of modern amenities. Just some of the features found throughout the residences of Oleander Place include:
- Hardwood flooring in the living room and dining room
- Custom cabinetry
- Custom designed lighting package
- Alarm system
- Limestone and travertine tile
- 10-foot ceilings in main living spaces
- Double garage
- Professionally designed landscape package with irrigation system
- Multi-zoned heating and cooling
- Soundproofing and independent, double fire walls
- Large utility room
- Expansive windows throughout
- Optional crown molding, built-in entertainment center