Townhome living has never looked so fine!
Irving’s newest townhome community, Avalon Square, is all about comfort and affordability. Located in the heart of Irving, near the North MacArthur Boulevard retail district, this community features three-story townhomes that are conveniently located near four major highways and the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, making commuting in and out of the city a breeze.
This community is comfortably situated in beautiful, historic Irving, where immaculate parks, quality schools and great shopping and entertainment are all at your fingertips.
Homes in Avalon Square range in price from $290,000 to $400,000. Three, front-entry townhome designs with multiple options are available, as are award-winning designs, fantastic curb appeal and beautiful interior finishes.
Amenities Found Throughout Avalon Square
- Tankless water heaters
- Cost-effective natural gas heating and cooking
- Amana Air Conditioning Systems
- Honeywell programmable thermostats
- Solid mahogany front doors
- Cedar garage doors
- Fully sodded yards
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Professionally landscaped yards
- Pest control systems
- Custom crown molding
- Double-Step crown molding
- Wood or ceramic tile foyer floors
- Designer ceramic tile floors in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry rooms
- Designer staircases with oak hand rail and wrought iron spindles
- Full security systems
- Ceiling fans
- Recessed can lighting
- Customer-selected designer fixtures
- Master bathroom Jacuzzi tubs
- Moen bathroom fixtures
- Master bathroom and kitchen granite countertops
- 42-inch ash/oak kitchen cabinetry
- GE Kitchen appliance packages
- Professional interior decorator assistance
K. Hovnanian Homes, the builder of Avalon Square, is a recognized homebuilder since 1959. It has markets throughout the United States, and earned a reputation for integrity, dependability, leadership and value, as well as quality construction and superb customer satisfaction.