The residences of Pecan Place Townhomes speak beautifully of luxurious, urban living in Fort Worth. The design of the three-story Pecan Place Townhomes includes beautiful, authentic architecture with brick facades, a stone and cast exterior, private courtyards, balconies and a rooftop deck.
The architecture and design of Pecan Place Townhomes blend in nicely with the neighborhoods historic feel. This classic, traditional ambience is created through the building’s design, open floor plan living concept and the surrounding landscaping and green space.
The award-winning deign of Pecan Place Townhomes includes high-end construction and energy efficient systems, all of which are designed to reduce energy and maintenance costs.
Many of the high-end features of the residence of Pecan Place Townhomes include:
- Hardwood floors
- Granite countertops
- Huge master bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs
- Large master bathroom closets
All homes in Pecan Place Townhomes include two-car garages which can be accessed from the rear alley. Some units even feature elevators. All units also include a secured building entrance.
Other features of the Pecan Place Townhomes include flexible living spaces, expansive entertainment areas and open floor plans to suit a variety of needs and desires. Additional features include:
- Cedar overlay and steel panel garage door
- Cast stone address plate
- Landscape package with sod, shrubs, mulched beds and a tree
- Exterior sprinkler system
- Exterior lighting package
- Textured walls and ceilings
- Nine and 10-foot ceilings
- Ceramic tile or hardwood floors in the entryway, kitchen and bathrooms
- Decorative lighting fixtures
- Alarm system
- Pre-wired for home technology system
- Crown molding
- Home energy package
- Low-E, double panel windows
Prices for Pecan Place Townhomes range from $319,000 to $500,000. Floor plans range from 1,694 to 2,653 square feet.