Davenport Meadows is a neighborhood of new, quality townhome residences in North Dallas. The convenient location makes them close to shopping, work and recreational activities, as it is located just east of Preston and south of Frankford. Davenport Meadows is a family-owned and operated company, which is run by Ted Reeder and Bart Reeder.
A North Dallas residence is just the beginning of these fine townhomes, however. This community is located in the Plano Independent School District, which has been rated as one of the best school districts in the state.
Once complete, Davenport Meadows will have 14 buildings of thee townhomes each, for a total of 42 townhomes. Together, these townhomes create intimate neighborhoods for a truly serene lifestyle.
All homes in the Davenport Meadows community can be customized to suit individual needs, including adding baths, moving walls and expanding rooms - the choice is yours!
Some of the exterior features of Davenport Meadows include:
- Minimum 85% masonry exterior
- Professionally landscaped and sodded common areas
- Landscaping and structural insurance maintained by HOA
- Development-wide security system with 24-hour camera monitoring
- Each townhome has two off-street parking spaces (in addition to 2-car Garage)
- Guest parking provided for each neighborhood
- Private Backyard, ideal for barbecue grill and small pets
- 30-year composition shingle roof
Some of the interior features of Davenport Meadows include:
- 9′ ceilings in two story townhomes, 10′ ceilings in one-story townhomes
- 13″ and 20″ ceramic/porcelain tile flooring throughout most of the first floors, and all wet areas (kitchen, baths, utility) (smooth/hand-scraped hardwood and 18″ porcelain tile upgrades available)
- All floorplans designed for convenience, entertaining, and ease of maintenance
- 14 SEER air-conditioning system, natural gas furnace (2-story plans separately zoned)
- R-38 blown attic insulation, with radiant-barrier decking on the roof and walls (Foam insulation option also available)
- Living rooms pre-wired for surround sound (additional wiring options available)
- Upgraded light fixture package throughout, in Brushed Nickel or Oil-rubbed Bronze
- Ceiling fans and lights in Living areas, Master Bedrooms (other bedrooms blocked and wired for fans)
- Brushed Chrome door hardware, Moen-brand Polished Chrome plumbing fixtures
- Six-panel interior doors
- Rounded drywall corners throughout
- Your choice of paint colors for walls/ceilings (two different colors or same)
- 2-car garage with garage door openers
- Upgraded designer carpet and pad throughout (Berber, Friezé and plush available as standard choices)
- One-story, downstairs and upstairs master suite plans available
- Elevator options available for two-story designs