Wet and Cold Tuesday

Below normal temperatures this week with a few chances for rain.The first chance for rain will be Tuesday. Starting tonight some showers will develop in areas SE of Dallas. Tuesday morning a cold rain will overspread all of North Texas. Expect Tuesday to be cold and wet.The second chance for rain this week comes this weekend. Friday and for the first half of Saturday showers and thunderstorms will move across North Texas. The second half of your weekend is looking much better with sunshine and highs near 62. TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy. 20% chance for a shower SE of Dallas. Low: 36. Wind: NE 10 mph. TUESDAY: Cloudy and cold with an 80% chance for widespread rain. High: 40. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. WEDNESDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy. Low: 34. High: 58. Wind: WSW 5-10 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool with a 20% chance for a shower. Low: 38. High: 55. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance for showers. A couple of thunderstorms will be possible. Low: 44. High: 58. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for showers and storms. Becoming partly cloudy and windy in the afternoon. Low: 52. High: 68. Wind: S/W 20 mph. SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and seasonal. Low: 40. High: 62. Wind: NW/N 10 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy and seasonal. Low: 40. High: 63. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. TUESDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 43. High: 64. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy. Low: 44. High: 58. Wind: N 10-20 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly sunny. Low 36. High 55. Wind: N 5-10 mph.   Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us