Storm Chances Going Up

Wednesday will be another windy and warm day. We may see a few sprinkles around, but the chance for storms won't go up until well after the sun goes down.Thursday will have the best opportunity for thunderstorms. Some of those storms may be strong to severe. We may also see a couple rounds of storms ... one in the morning and a second round later in the afternoon. Some showers may linger into Friday and early Saturday, but the rest of the weekend looks good! TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy and windy. Low: 70. Wind: SE 15-20 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy and windy with a 30% chance for isolated showers and thunderstorms toward evening and overnight. Low: 70. High: 85. Wind: SE 15-25 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and breezy with a 60% chance of thunderstorms. Low: 71. High: 82. Wind: S 10-20 mph. FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for showers. A storm or two will be possible as well. Low: 68. High: 78. Wind: N/NE 10-mph. SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and pleasant. Low: 61. High: 82. Wind: N 5-10 mph. SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 61. High: 84. Wind: N 5 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 62. High: 85. Wind: S 10-15 mph. TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 62. High: 85. Wind: S 10-15 mph. WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and breezy. Low: 63. High: 85. Wind: S 10-20 mph. THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and breezy with a slight chance for a few thunderstorms. Low: 63. High: 83. Wind: S 10-20 mph. FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 64. High: 83. Wind: N 5-10 mph.   Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us