Samsung Washing Machine Blows Up in Family's Irving Home

A Samsung washing machine exploded at an Irving family's home over the weekend, a problem that has plagued the company in the past. On Saturday, Faisal Nuree's wife put a mattress pad in the family's top-loading washing machine that they had purchased in 2015 and left the room, WFAA-TV (Channel 8) reported. "Suddenly, it was a boom sound, and my wife thought maybe something had fallen from the sky," Nuree told the station. The force of the explosion had pushed the washer away from the wall and blown the top off the unit, WFAA reported. "If people were here, especially my kids, it could have been deadly," he said. "How can a washing machine just blow up?"   Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright DFW-MorningNews
Contact Us