Rain Chances Increasing

10-Day Forecast TONIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low: 76. Wind: E 5-10 mph. TUESDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 20% chance for showers and thunderstorms. High: 90. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low: 70. High: 86. Wind: S 5-10 mph. THURSDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20% chance for a shower and storm. Low: 73. High: 92. Wind: Light and variable. FRIDAY: Mostly to partly cloudy with a 30% chance for a showers or storms. Low: 73. High: 92. Wind: N 10 mph. SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with 20% chance of showers. Low: 71. High: 90. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. SUNDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 71. High: 90. Wind: E/SE 10 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 74. High: 92. Wind: S 10 mph. TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 75. High: 92. Wind: S 10 mph. WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 76. High: 93. Wind: SE 10 mph. THURSDAY: Partly cloudy. Low 76. High 93. Wind: SE 10 mph.   Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us