NBC5 Forecast: We Get One More Warm Day Monday Before the Cool Down Begins

From NBC5 meteorologist Brian James - We will get to squeeze out one more warm day before temperatures start a downward slide through the week ahead. A weak storm system will give us more clouds tonight and to start the day Monday. A couple brief showers can't be ruled out, but the spots of rain will be few and far between. We will be back to a mostly sunny sky by noon on Monday.The cooling trend starts Tuesday with lower 60s on tap then gradually dropping to the upper 40s by the end of the work week. Don't put the umbrellas too far out of reach. The next storm system and rain maker for us arrives late Thursday, continues Friday, and moves out of the area by Saturday morning. TONIGHT: Cloudy with a few spots of light rain possible. Low: 58. Wind: S 10-15 mph. MONDAY: Cloudy with a brief shower possible in the morning. Becoming mostly sunny by noon. High: 70. Wind: SW 10-15 mph. TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and a bit cooler. Low: 45. High: 62. Wind: N 10-15 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and seasonal. Low: 41. High: 56. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool with a 30% chance of showers in the afternoon. Low: 40. High: 52. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. FRIDAY: Cloudy with a 70% chance for rain. Low: 44. High: 48. Wind: SE 10 mph. SATURDAY: Cloudy with a 30% chance for showers in the morning. Low: 41. High: 51. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 40. High: 52. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 40. High: 55. Wind: E 5-10 mph. TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a few showers possible. Low: 45. High: 59. Wind: S 10 mph. WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 46. High: 62. Wind: S 10 mph.  Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us