NBC5 Forecast: Storms Move East

Thunderstorms brought very heavy rain of one to three inches across North Texas Wednesday morning, but fortunately nothing in the form of severe weather. But those storms strengthened by afternoon as they moved through East Texas, with several reports of tornadoes and wind damage.Expect a break from the rain Thursday, but we will have another round of rain late Friday into Saturday morning. But Mother's Day looks to be much nicer, with sunshine returning.TONIGHT: Partly to mostly cloudy. Low: 65. Wind: SE 5-10 mph. THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and breezy. High: 75. Wind: NW 10-20 mph. FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy and cooler than normal. A 30% chance of showers late in the day, with rain increasing Friday night. Low: 53. High: 68. Wind: N 10-15 mph. SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain in the morning. Decreasing clouds by afternoon. Low: 58. High: 70. Wind: N 10 mph. MOTHER'S DAY: Partly cloudy and pleasant. Low: 58. High: 77. Wind: N 10 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy and a little warmer. Low: 58. High: 81. Wind: E 5-10 mph. TUESDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy. Low: 63. High: 82. Wind: SE 10 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy and warm with a 30% chance for showers and thunderstorms. Low: 63. High: 83. Wind: SE 10 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and warm. Low: 64. High: 82. Wind: S 10 mph. FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 65. High: 83. Wind: S 10-15 mph. SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 20% chance for scattered thunderstorms. Low: 66. High: 82. Wind: S 10-15 mph.   Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us