NBC5 Forecast: Still Warm With More Cloud Cover

After a sensational Saturday, today will still be a very nice with clouds increasing through the day. High temperatures will end up at or just shy of 70 degrees due to cloud cover. Winds today will be from the south around 10-20 mph.A weak storm system will give us more clouds tonight and to start the day Monday. A couple brief shower or two can't be ruled out, but the spots of rain will be few and far between. Gradual clearing is expected by the afternoon with highs near 70.A cooling trend starts Tuesday with mid 60s on tap then gradually dropping to the lower 50s by the end of the work week. Don't put the umbrellas too far out of reach. The next storm system and rain maker for us arrives late Thursday, continues Friday, and moves out of the area by Saturday. TODAY: Mostly sunny early then increasing clouds through the afternoon. Breezy and mild. High: 68. Wind: S 10-20 mph. TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy. Low: 58. Wind: S 10-15 mph. MONDAY: Cloudy with a brief shower possible in the morning. Becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. High: 69. Wind: SW 10-15 mph. TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 45. High: 64. Wind: NW/NE 5-10 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and seasonal. Low: 41. High: 58. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool with a 30% chance of showers in the afternoon. Low: 40. High: 52. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. FRIDAY: Cloudy with a 60% chance for areas of rain. Low: 44. High: 50. Wind: SE 5-10 mph. SATURDAY: A 40% chance for showers in the morning, then cloudy to mostly cloudy through the afternoon. Low: 41. High: 53. Wind: NE 5 mph. SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 40. High: 54. Wind: E 5 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 42. High: 55. Wind: SE 5 mph. TUESDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 45. High: 60. Wind: S 5-10 mph.   Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us