NBC5 Forecast: Flash Flood Watch Continues

The heavy rain has exited the DFW Metro area, but roads will remain wet for the morning rush so take it slow. Roads will be drying through the morning before the next round of rain arrives around late morning. A flash flood watch remains in effect until 7 p.m. Thursday evening.Additional storms are expected through Friday, and some areas could see some very heavy rain. Much of North Texas may see 2 to 3 inches of rain, and a Flash Flood Watch is in effect. Remember, do not attempt to drive through flooded roadways and be sure to stay weather aware throughout the day. TODAY: Mostly cloudy and mild. A 60% chance for more scattered thunderstorms. High: 81. Wind: S 10-15 mph. TONIGHT: Cloudy with a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low: 65. Wind: S/SE 5-10 mph. FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy with an 80% chance for widespread showers and thunderstorms. High: 79. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. SATURDAY: A chance for a few showers until just after sunrise. Then partly cloudy by afternoon. Low: 64. High: 80. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 62. High: 85. Wind: SE 10mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy, warm and humid. Low: 66. High: 83. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. TUESDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy, with a 30% chance for scattered thunderstorms. Low: 68. High: 84. Wind: SE 10-20 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy and breezy with a 30% chance for thunderstorms. Low: 67. High: 82. Wind: SE 10-20 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and breezy with a 30% chance for thunderstorms. Low: 66. High: 80. Wind: SE 10-20 mph. FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy and mild. Low: 62. High: 78. Wind: N 10 mph. SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 60. High: 81. Wind: E 5-10 mph.   Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us