NBC 5 Forecast: Unseasonably Mild

Another warmer than normal day is expected across North Texas today. Temperatures will climb into the 70s with a good deal of afternoon sunshine. Morning clouds could squeeze out some sprinkles, but otherwise it will be a dry day.The cooling trend starts Tuesday with lower 60s on tap then gradually dropping to the upper 40s by the end of the work week. Don't put the umbrellas too far out of reach. The next storm system and rain maker for us arrives late Thursday, continues Friday, and moves out of the area by Saturday morning. TODAY: Cloudy with a brief shower or sprinkles possible this morning. Becoming mostly sunny by noon. High: 73. Wind: SW 10-15 mph. TONIGHT: Mostly clear. Low: 45. Wind: SW-NW 10 mph. TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and a bit cooler. Low: 45. High: 64. Wind: N 10-15 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and seasonal. Low: 38. High: 56. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool with a 30% chance of showers in the afternoon. Low: 40. High: 52. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. FRIDAY: Cloudy with a 70% chance for rain. Low: 44. High: 48. Wind: SE 10 mph. SATURDAY: Cloudy with a 20% chance for showers in the morning. Low: 41. High: 51. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 38. High: 52. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 40. High: 55. Wind: E 5-10 mph. TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a few showers possible. Low: 45. High: 59. Wind: S 10 mph. WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 46. High: 62. Wind: S 10 mph.  Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us