NBC 5 Forecast: Spotty Showers Possible Today

After a pleasant day yesterday, the clouds are back today with the chance of a few showers. The highest chance will be east and southeast of DFW through mid-afternoon. More widespread showers and thunderstorms are possible Friday into early Saturday. The bulk of Saturday will be mild and breezy with afternoon temperatures in the upper 60s. Sunday will be sunny with highs in the lower 60s. TODAY: Mostly cloudy and cool with a 20% chance for a shower or two late in the day. Low: 38. High: 55. Wind: SE 5-15 mph. TONIGHT: Cloudy with areas of drizzle. Low: 46. Wind: E 5-10 mph. FRIDAY: Cloudy with a 60% chance for showers. A couple of thunderstorms will be possible. High: 58. Wind: E 5-15 mph. SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for morning showers and storms. Becoming partly cloudy and windy by mid-morning. Low: 52. High: 68. Wind: SW/W 20 mph. SUNDAY: Sunny and seasonal. Low: 38. High: 62. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 40. High: 63. Wind: SE 10 mph. TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 45. High: 62. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and a bit cooler. Low: 42. High: 56. Wind: N 5-10 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 38. High: 55. Wind: N 5-10 mph. FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 36. High: 53. Wind: NE 10-20 mph. SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and chilly. Low: 34. High: 49. Wind: N 10-15 mph.   Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us