NBC 5 Forecast: Heat and Humidity Returning

Friday morning will be the last comfortable morning for mid-June. It will become breezy, warmer and a bit more humid this afternoon. In fact, the next several days will be hot and humid with highs in the 90s. There's a low chance for storms each day, with the highest chance Sunday and Monday. A warm, unsettled weather pattern will last into next week. TODAY: Partly cloudy, breezy, noticeably warmer and more humid. High: 90. Wind: S 15-25 mph. TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy. Low: 75. Wind: S 15-20 mph. SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and hot. Low: 75. High: 93. Wind: S 15-25 mph. FATHER'S DAY: Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance for storms. Low: 75. High: 93. Wind: S 10-15 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy with a 60 percent chance for storms. Low: 74. High: 88. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. TUESDAY: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance for storms. Low: 74. High: 88. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of storms. Low: 74. High: 93. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. THURSDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 74. High: 93. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 75. High: 93. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. SATURDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 76. High: 94. Wind: S 10-15 mph. SUNDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 75. High: 93. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.   Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us