NBC 5 Forecast: Dry Today, Storm Chances by the Weekend

Today will be a near repeat of yesterday with sunshine and highs in the 70s.Enjoy today's sun, rain and storm chances return this weekend. The highest chance of showers and thunderstorms will be overnight into Saturday, but a few showers and storms are possible Sunday too. At this point the risk for storms to turn severe is low. TODAY: Mostly sunny in the morning, with increasing clouds. High: 75. Wind: SE 5-10 mph. TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy. Low: 55. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy and breezy with an 80% chance for rain and scattered thunderstorms. High: 66. Wind: SE 10-20 mph. SUNDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy and warm, with a 20% chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some storms may be strong in the afternoon, especially east of Dallas. Low: 58. High: 77. Wind: S 15-25 mph. MONDAY: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 59. High: 74. Wind: NE 10-15 mph. TUESDAY: Mostly sunny, breezy and a little cooler. Low: 48. High: 64. Wind: NW 10-15 mph. WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 48. High: 72. Wind: S 10-20 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and windy. Low: 56. High: 73. Wind: S 15-25 mph. FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy, breezy and warm. Low: 60. High: 76. Wind: SW/NW 10-15 mph. SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and a little cooler. Low: 50. High: 70. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and mild. Low: 51. High: 71. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.   Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us