NBC 5 Forecast: Clouds and Showers

This cloudy and cool weather will continue through Friday. Showers will be possible as well. A line of fast moving storms is likely early Saturday, followed by a windy and mild afternoon with sunshine. Dry and seasonable weather is expected Sunday through Tuesday. TONIGHT: Cloudy with areas of drizzle. Low: 46. Wind: E 5-10 mph. FRIDAY: Cloudy with a 60 percent chance for showers. A couple of thunderstorms will be possible. High: 54. Wind: E 5-15 mph. SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance for morning showers and storms. Becoming mostly sunny and windy by mid morning. Low: 49. High: 70. Wind: SW/W 20 mph. SUNDAY: Sunny and seasonal. Low: 36. High: 60. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 40. High: 63. Wind: SE 10 mph. TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 45. High: 62. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and a bit cooler. Low: 42. High: 56. Wind: N 5-10 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 38. High: 55. Wind: N 5-10 mph. FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 36. High: 53. Wind: NE 10-20 mph. SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and chilly. Low: 34. High: 49. Wind: N 10-15 mph. SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy. Low: 36. High: 50. Wind: S 10-15 mph.   Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us