NBC 5 Forecast: Clouds and Rain Chances Return

After a pleasant day Wednesday, clouds will return to North Texas Thursday. A couple of showers are possible, mainly in East Texas Thursday afternoon. More widespread showers and thunderstorms are possible Friday into early Saturday. The bulk of Saturday will be mild and breezy with afternoon temperatures in the upper 60s. Sunday will be sunny with highs in the lower 60s. TONIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low: 38. Wind: SE 5-10 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool with a 20% chance for a shower or two late in the day. Low: 38. High: 55. Wind: SE 5-15 mph. FRIDAY: Cloudy with a 60% chance for showers. A couple of thunderstorms will be possible. Low: 46. High: 58. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for morning showers and storms. Becoming partly cloudy and windy by mid morning. Low: 52. High: 68. Wind: SW/W 20 mph. SUNDAY: Sunny and seasonal. Low: 38. High: 62. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 40. High: 63. Wind: SE 10 mph. TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 45. High: 62. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and a bit cooler. Low: 42. High: 56. Wind: N 5-10 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 38. High: 55. Wind: N 5-10 mph. FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 36. High: 53. Wind: NE 10-20 mph. SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and chilly. Low: 34. High: 49. Wind: N 10-15 mph.   Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us