Man Suffers Burns as Apartment Fire Breaks Out in Fort Worth

One man was injured in an apartment fire that broke out Tuesday morning in southwest Fort Worth.The fire began around 4:45 a.m. and may have been caused by paint fumes that ignited in an apartment in the 6000 block of Monte Vista Lane, according to KXAS-TV (Channel 5).One unit was badly damaged and had its windows blown out, and two others suffered water damage, Fort Worth fire officials said.One man estimated to be in his 30s or 40s was taken to an area hospital in "serious to critical" condition, Fort Worth fire spokesman Mike Drivdahl said. Another resident inside was not hurt, NBC5 reported.  Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us